- Individually designed SieMatic kitchens, supplied and installed by Stuart Frazer Kitchens.
- All kitchens and utility rooms are ﬁtted with durable quartz worktops and downturns (where applicable) as standard*. There are a range of ﬁnishes to choose from.
- All homes are fully ﬁtted with Neﬀ appliances as standard including the following integrated appliances: Oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel or built in extractor, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.*
- The proposed kitchen layouts, designs & computer generated images can be viewed on request.
CENTRAL HEATING & HOT WATER
- Central heating & hot water is provided by an eﬃcient gas system & boiler.
- Underﬂoor heating is provided to the ground ﬂoor of all homes, individually controlled via modern electronic Heatmiser controls providing great ﬂexibility in its settings and options.*
- First ﬂoor areas are heated by modern radiator panels.
- All bathrooms contain chrome towel warming rail/radiator.
- All homes are ﬁtted with a log burner.*
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
- Individually designed bathrooms & en-suites including modern and quality ﬁttings from Duravit and Hansgrohe. Other brands and bathroom changes available at extra cost.*
- All bathrooms are fully tiled in quality ceramic tiles. A variety of colours and styles are available.*
- Shaver socket included.
- Large light up mirrors ﬁtted above vanity basins in all homes.*
- Quality laminate ﬂooring (available in a variety of colours) ﬁtted to the kitchen, lounge, corridor areas.
- Tiling (available in a variety of styles and colours) ﬁtted to the kitchen, lounge and corridor areas of select plots as standard and available in other homes at extra cost.
- Carpets ﬁtted to all bedrooms as standard (available in a variety of colours). Other ﬂoor ﬁnishes available at an extra cost
- Solid oak hardwood doors ﬁtted throughout.*
- Quality stainless steel door furniture ﬁtted throughout.
- Jasmine White decoration to walls.
- White decoration to ceilings.
- White egg shell decoration to all woodwork.
- Other options and colour schemes available at extra cost.
- LED lighting installed throughout. Spot lights to all areas except bedrooms which are pendants.
- TV IRS system (digital aerial freeview) to lounge and double bedrooms.
- Fully integrated smoke alarms with battery back up.
- Fibre connectivity to all houses. Telephone and broadband socket included in lounge and master bedroom.
- Burglar alarm systems ﬁtted as standard.
- Electric, Gas, Water, BT Services and integrated ‘satellite TV’ are all provided.
- Electric car charging points installed externally to all houses.
*Bilberry spec diﬀers.
- All elevations are to be constructed from locally sourced random course natural stone.
- Feature sawn stone heads & cills around windows and doors.
WINDOWS & DOORS
- Modern but elegant ﬂush sash UPVC windows ﬁtted to all areas.
- These provide a ‘timber’ look to suit the local area. Colour is Painswick Grey.
- Double glazing to all areas.
- Trickle vents provided in each window.
- Feature roof lantern ﬁtted to kitchen area of some plots (see plot plans).
- Garage doors are modern sectional powered up and over doors.
- Most properties beneﬁt from a working chimney, constructed using random course natural stone*.
- Fascias, Soﬃts, Gutters & Downpipes are modern and durable black UPVC.
- Entrance canopies ﬁtted to select plots.
- Some properties beneﬁt from external detached single or double garages. These are constructed from natural stone with concrete ﬂoor and blockwork internal walls. All garages will have lighting internally with a power and water supply.
LANDSCAPING & HARDSTANDING
- All homes are accessed via a new road built to full adoptable standards with high level street lighting. Plots 15-20 are accessed by a private shared drive.
- All homes and communal areas beneﬁt from extensive landscaping including turf, trees and ornate shrubs.
- Quality external ﬁnishes include tarmac to the entrance and main road, with private drive areas formed in charcoal block paviours.
- Pathways and patios to be constructed in random eﬀect natural buﬀ stone ﬂags.
- Low level boundary walls are to be constructed to the front area of all plots from random natural stonework and topped with stone ﬂags.
- Any retaining structures will be constructed from matching random stonework with a timber fence installed above where applicable.
- Timber privacy fences included to separate all gardens.
- All gardens come with turf installed as standard.
- Main roof areas are pitched and covered in quality natural slate.
*Bilberry spec diﬀers.